And I am not alone. I see many cool initiatives everywhere that combine art, craft or design with change. So, I have decided to set up camp at this intersection, watch what is going on and report bi-monthly on what I am seeing and doing.
- Artists can see what has never been seen before.
- Art can make us see things we have never seen before. Or make us see them from a completely new perspective.
- Art tickles the more intuitive parts of our brain.
- Art creates connection.
- Art provokes dialogue and silence.
- Art helps us get used to trying. And failing. And trying again.
- Art & creativity give birth to resilience.
- Art should not only be in galleries of museums, but in all things.
And all of this is essential to create change. But most of all, I LOVE IT when art and activism come together to bring about change. And I believe you can beter hang out somewhere you love.
Want to subscribe to my newsletter? Send me an email: email@example.com